Between all the video guides, tutorials and other educational videos that are freely available on websites there are a ton of resources that you can use to learn about certain topics or pick up new skills. Of course because the majority of these videos are streamed online, you need to have an active connection to watch them and won’t be able to save them to watch them later.
Assuming you want to get around that limitation, the best option is to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio and record the video in question directly from your screen. Once you do you can save it onto your PC and watch it whenever you feel like.
To rip video from website and save it on your hard drive using Movavi Screen Capture Studio, just follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio and select ‘Capture screen’ in the main menu.
- Adjust the capture frame to encompass the educational video that you want to save.
- Check that the ‘System Audio’ icon has a green tick, and click it to make the tick appear if not.
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording and play the educational video at the same time.
- Click ‘Stop’ when the video is done and then ‘Save’ to save it.
If you’d rather not ‘babysit’ the recording, you can set a timer to automatically stop it after a fixed duration. Also you could use the hotkeys to manage the recording process more conveniently too.
Before you save your video you may want to spend a minute or two and explore the additional features that come with Movavi Screen Capture Studio. Using them will let you cut and combine video segments, improve the video quality, apply special effects and filters, add customizable text, and much more.
Now that you know how to save educational videos and watch them later with the help of Movavi Screen Capture Studio – be sure to take advantage of it. Whether you opt to keep the videos on your PC or transfer them over to mobile devices is up to you, but it should give you several interesting options in terms of how and when you watch the videos.